I’m a Scientist – And the winner is David!

The students have spoken.

The votes have been counted and the moment has finally arrived for us to announce this year’s winner of I’m a Scientist, Get me out of Here! After two weeks of hot debate, stimulating chat and mind-boggling facts, the students have decided the winner in this zone is…

DAVID

Congratulations David! The students have voted you their favourite scientist and most worthy of the £500 prize to communicate your science work.

Hard luck to Probash and thank you to all the other scientists who took part. You were all brilliant and each and every single one of you has contributed to the great success of this year’s event.

Don’t forget to fill in the event feedback survey, which you can find here: https://imascientist.org.uk/feedback

Please join us in June for the next I’m a Scientist, Get me out of Here!

Posted on March 25, 2011 ModShane in News | 2 Comments

2 Responses to I’m a Scientist – And the winner is David!

1. sammieblues says:

congratulations dave, and everyone else was great (dave dont forget you said you would come to our school if you won (the kings school ottery st mary, devon))

many thanks

class 9b with mr.mustin’s science class

2. theassassin97 says:

Pobash should have won but well done david