Welcome to I'm a Scientist Get me out of here!
About I’m a Scientist
I’m a Scientist is like school science lessons meet the X Factor! School students choose which scientist gets a prize of £500 to communicate their work.
Scientists and students talk on this website. They both break down barriers, have fun and learn. But only the students get to vote.
This zone is Potassium Zone. It has a range of scientists studying all different topics. Who gets the prize? YOU decide!
Get On Board!
Would I'm a Scientist be great at your school?
Get your teacher to sign up now by sending them this link -
- whats the best question you have ever been asked in your life
- Does the queen go on here! (1 Comment)
- What will the earth be like without oil?
- If the earth really revolves around the sun, then why when we look at the sun we can see it plainly revolving around
- If humans evolved from chimpanzees, why are chimpanzees still around?
- does iris colour affect vision?
- What happens to space-time when entering a black hole?
- Apparently, dogs forget what they are told or what their actions are within hours but I dont believe this one as my
- If you could make any scientific discovery in the world what would you love to find out, And why?
- What did we originate from, some people say apes and some people say a type of scopian??? Whats your opinion?